Sunday 11 August 2013

Whooooo?

Hey hey hey all. 

Well, it's been a thoroughly hectic week. The long-suffering boyfriend started a new job on Monday, I started a new job on Wednesday (although technically it's back to one of my old jobs) and I was very glad for Friday evening when it appeared! 

Took a new bow out yesterday. It's about a 6 to 8 pound step up in draw from where I was before so was pretty hard work; had my worst round in weeks and hardly hit a thing... 

EXCEPT THE ELUSIVE OWL. 

Oh yes. No wonder he looks surprised :D 

Not sure how regularly I'll be posting for the next couple of weeks. I've got some on-call coming up and breaking in the new doctors tends to leave me a bit dead in the evenings. Still. Wingnut the Makie is on the way and oh, I've got plans for this one. 


The plans. They involve face ups. Ooooh. 

AAAAND finally... anyone seen Despicable Me? 

Ba-na-na, ba-ba-na-na! 


No comments:

Post a Comment