Wednesday 15 May 2013

Swampy!

Hey hey all!

Sorry it's been a bit empty around here the last few days. I'm having one of those weeks at work where all you want to do when you get home is fall in a heap and watch something mindless on the telly!

Anyway. I though we might like to close the Swampy chapter... erm... sorry, "Number 6" with a few shots of how she finally panned out...

Madame Marietta "Swampy" Flintlocke
This is her sultry look...

Madame Marietta "Swampy" Flintlocke
Shiny beeeeeds

Madame Marietta "Swampy" Flintlocke
Pretty frillies!

Madame Marietta "Swampy" Flintlocke
The Awesome Top Hat of Awesome
And guess what! If you've fallen head-over-heels in love with the Swampmistress, today is indeed your lucky day! We've been through a lot together, her and I, and it's time for her to move on. If you're interested in adopting Swampy, drop me a mail (duckiemonsterSPLATgmail.com) and I'll let you know what sort of fee/trade I'm looking for. 

2 comments: