Saturday 23 March 2013

It's raining me... no. Wait. Rain.

Definitely raining rain here, with a possibility of some of the white stuff overnight and tomorrow.

Happily, we've got an umbrella to take care of the drips, and a pretty new duck egg blue striped dress to hang around looking glam in.

Under my um-ber-ella
No, she's not going outside at this time of night!
Unfortunately, instead of spending my weekend cosily holed up and sewing/carving/glittering things, I'm going to be getting up at sparrow's fart and spending the weekend on a resuscitation course learning once again how to emphatically state that I'm activating this defibrillator now and everyone had better get out of the flipping way. I shall not be taking the Makies. 

Have a good one, everyone. See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment