Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year...

Oh dear me. Well. I wandered into the study this morning to find the collected Blythes in a flurry of righteous indignation. Apparently, they'd had a bit of an interrupted night and wanted me to know exactly how unhappy with it they were. 

Turns out that after a rather civilised dinner party, Plink and Melchie had decided to go hard rather than going home to watch the New Year in with Jools Holland and had caused a bit of a rumpus... unfortunately, I'd woken up before the Makies, and was able to procure evidence of misdeeds from my iPhone...

Looks like things started off sensibly enough. 

Champagne is traditional, I suppose. 
Oh, good grief. 
Plink... what... that's a stuffed hedgehog.
Where did that even come from?!
*sigh*
Aargh! How'd she even get up there?!
2AM, this was taken. Explains the smoke alarm going off. 


You'll be pleased to hear that they both started 2013 with blistering hangovers and have been rather sheepish all day. Here's hoping for some better Makie Behaviour this year. For once I'd like to be a shining example rather than a terrible warning!

1 comment:

  1. Your two are so mischievous - looks like they had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete