Thursday 15 November 2012

WINNAR!

Ladies and Jellyspoons...

Using the highly impartial "write everyone's name on a bit of post-it and bung it in the bear hat" method, we have our anorak winner.
Picking a winner...
Hand-picked by the boyfriend with man-floo, poor thing.
Congratulations go to...

KYOMIYAVI, YAAY!

And the recipients of a mo-onna-stick are...



Benooooon, Jojojojo and Mamta! Woo!

Congratumalations to all the funktastic winnars. I think I have an address for Benoon, I've certainly got one for Jo and Mamta and KyoMiyavi, if you send your preferred postage addresses to duckiemonster@gmail.com, I'll get them in the post to you ASAP.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way!
    Thank you <3

    It's so pretty and will go to good use trust me hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congrats to you Jenifer. And well done Duckie. Competitions are fun :)

    ReplyDelete