Monday 5 November 2012

Fireworks

Apparently, refusing to let your Makie attend fireworks on a cold, mildly drizzly November night makes you the WORST HUMAN EVER (stomp, stomp, slam etc), even if you have carefully explained that you need to stay at home and guard the cat...

After trying to explain to Pirate that no, the sky was not falling at that he could come out of his fort now, I heard lots of 'ooooooh' and 'aaaaah' noises and some rather loud choruses of 'BANG' from upstairs. It would appear that if the Makies cannot go to the fireworks, the fireworks shall come to the Makie.

Bonfire Night
"One... two... three... BANG!!! Ooooh! Aaaaaaah!"
"I'm a rocket! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
And that, my dears, is how Melchett melted marshmallow to the desk lamp.
When do I get my time off for good behaviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment