Wednesday 31 October 2012

I write this sitting in the kitchen sink...

...well, not quite, but I'm currently detached from my PC.

I've got up this morning to find my study door locked from the inside. Occasionally, there are gales of laughter and cackling.

Even more mysteriously, the postman delivered a package today. I set it down at the bottom of the stairs and headed into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee... I got back just in time to see it vanishing into my room. There was giggling, squealing and what I can only describe as roaring.

There's also something weird going on in the bathroom. I heard a lot of splashing and there's greenish light streaming from under the door. Someone's yelling something about splicing mainbraces and avasting lots.

The cats have taken up residence under the bed, and are refusing to come out.

I think I'm going to take a shower and carve the pumpkin. Hopefully by that point, they'll let me in to see what's been going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment