Thursday 7 June 2012

I am disappoint.

Tonight, I had hoped to bring you a lovely luscious unboxing shoot of my Makie. Or at the very least, an "I'm picking her up from the depot tomorrow!" post.

Unfortunately, although DHL's tracking states that she's been delivered, I've got no idea where or to whom... It's certainly not to myself or my immediate neighbours.

Anyway. Whilst I'm mentally preparing an atom bomb to drop on the godforsaken courier company tomorrow if they don't call with the exact location of my goods, you get to enjoy a picture of my cat.

This is Bagpuss. He is grumpy. Much like I am.

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks, I hope you get your Makie soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Molly. I hope so too. Unfortunately not even DHL seem to know where it is right now.

      Delete